I worked on all the major characters, creatures and vehicles of the game, such as the main group of ninjas, their colossal mechs and the evil main supervillain Garmadon.
My responsibilities included:
- Developing and integrating new rigged characters in the game engine and ensure compatibility and functionality.
- Working closely with the animation team to delineate effective and intuitive setups for optimal animation efficency and creative output.
- Developing scripts to facilitate repetitive tasks and aid the rigging and other departments in managing complex batch procedures or solve problems that may arise during production.
- Establishment of a solid naming convention to grant consistency across rigs and simplify the creation of scripts that would use such naming convention.
- In-house Engine technology
LEGO – Ninjago The Movie Videogame InGame Trailer
LEGO – Ninjago The Movie Videogame GAMEPLAY