I worked on all the major characters, creatures and vehicles of the game, such as the whole Parr Family, the villains, props, weapons and animated environmental structures.
My responsibilities included:
- Developing and integrating new rigged characters in the game engine and ensure compatibility and functionality.
- Working closely with the animation team to delineate effective and intuitive setups for optimal animation efficency and creative output.
- Developing scripts to facilitate repetitive tasks and aid the rigging and other departments in managing complex batch procedures or solve problems that may arise during production.
- Establishment of a solid naming convention to grant consistency across rigs and simplify the creation of scripts that would use such naming convention.
- In-house Engine technology
LEGO – The Incredibles Official In Game Trailer
LEGO – The Incredibles Cinematic Trailer